Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tagged

Excited to have been tagged in this fun post by Lindsey @ lisforlindsey ! Check it out and play along!

[the rules...]
one\ you must post the rules.
two\ post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three\ answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four\ tag eleven people and link them on your post
five\ let them know you've tagged them!
[Eleven fun facts about your truly...]
one. I'm a big believer in pampering one's self and really indulging in things that you love. In my case; sushi, manicures, reading, Sex and the City, coffee, shopping, cupcakes, brownies, you get the idea...
two. I'm obsessed with weddings. Not just my future (pinterest) wedding per say, just weddings in general. I love everything about them. My mom has brought me home wedding magazines since I was a little girl, and even watching a wedding on t.v. could make me tear up.
three. I am way too emotional. Or maybe I am not any more emotional than the next girl, I am just terrible at hiding it. You never have to wonder how I feel about something though, which I guess could be the silver lining.
four. I can't stand confrontation or someone being mad/upset at me. Don't get me wrong, I am always willing to stand up for myself when needed, but it has to be resolved that day or else I will lose sleep thinking about it.
five. I am a huge worrier and I hate it. I worry about literally everything(which I know came from my dad), but working on it daily.
six. If I could have sushi twice a day, everyday I would. It is my favorite!!
seven. I'm obsessed with romance movies and fairytales, and pretty much refuse to settle for anything less than happily ever after in my own life.
eight. Puppies and babies absolutely melt my heart, I can't wait to have my own of each someday. :)
nine. Education and career goals are very important things to me that I want to achieve on my own. I've always been such a nerd when it comes to school.
ten. I am pretty silly/goofy most of the time, so I'm glad to be with someone who isn't afraid to laugh at me or themselves.
eleven.  I have always dreamed of living in a huge city. I really dislike driving, so not having to have a car would be perfect.  

[questions from lindsey]
one\Since you know we'll soon know what I am looking forward to in the new year, What are you looking forward to?
This new year I am looking forward to making a wonderful relationship even better. :)
two\What must always be in your purse/bag when you leave the house?
 Phone, wallet, perfume, and a pen.
three\What did you want to be as a child, is that who you are today?
Like most little girls growing up I wanted to be a teacher,but as I got older decided it wasn't for me.
four\What is your favorite TV show at the moment?
Hmm this is hard because I have so many. At the moment I guess it would be One Tree Hill, since the new season starts this week!
five\What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone close to me.
six\What is one thing you would want in your dream home?
I would love to have a reading nook in the kitchen with a window.
seven\I am borrowing this from a question I saw once, Is there a certain trend you wish you could pull off? What is it?
Not that I can think of...
eight\ Why did you start your blog?
I started a blog because I love the idea of being able to express what's on your mind while also getting inspiration from other bloggers.
nine\If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be? Why?
If I could meet anyone it would be Princess Diana. I have been infatuated with her since I was a little girl and even did a project on her in elementary school.
ten\Favorite vacation spot?
The Bahamas, prettiest water I have ever seen. I definitely want to visit the Greek Isles one day though, the pictures are absolutely beautiful.
eleven\What are your feelings about macaroni and cheese? Random, but it is by far my favorite.
LOVE it.
[Questions from me]
one. What was your top resolution for the new year?
two. What is your favorite part about blogging?
three. If you could change your name, would you? What would you change it to?
four. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would go?
five. If you could be on any tv show(including reality shows) which would you choose and why?
six. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
seven. What is your meal/dessert of choice?
eight. Do you have a favorite sports team?
nine.  What is your favorite past time?
ten. What's something you couldn't go a day without?(Besides your cell phone)
eleven. What is the main thing you look for in a significant other?
[tag, you're it]
Elenie @ The Counts
Meg @ Shine On

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!!! Love your questions, and had fun last night!! RTR!!!

    ReplyDelete